We offer guidance, education, and empowerment to help our clients navigate the healthcare system and improve their healthcare experience. With compassion and respect, Nurse Advocates work to solve problems and find solutions. We are available to assist families to feel supported in an environment that can be overwhelming, confusing and disjointed; causing unnecessary stress.
Providing both short-term, episode of care services & extended care support to meet the client and care giver's specific needs.
From our experience, people feel misinformed and are frustrated about their experience with the healthcare system. We save people from the aggravation and confusion of navigating healthcare on their own!
Are you tired worrying and need a little peace of mind? Please call us to see if we can help.
Providing assistance, support and clarification about any aspect of your healthcare?
Electronic Health Record
Interactions with healthcare team
Personalized Care Coordination
Access to resources
Collaboration with providers
Diagnosis and diagnostic information
PEACE of MIND!
· Provide clients one point of contact as a healthcare liaison, medical mentor, and guide
· Coordinate individual care plans; organize care options and services
· Collaborate and partner with providers
· Facilitate optimal care and provide access to resources
· Implement services where most needed-be it in home, assisted living center, hospital, or rehabilitation skilled nursing facility
· Assist during acute hospitalizations or episodes of care such as elective surgery or procedures; pre-operatively, post-operatively in hospital, and post-discharge at current site of care and acute illnesses
· Coach and guide clients through transitions in care
· Complete a client assessment, report(s), and suggested areas of focus which can be shared with providers
· Accompany clients to physician and healthcare provider visits
· Provide telephonic case management, advocacy, and care coordination when applicable and preferred
· Reconcile medications and pharmacist consultation
· Coordinate medical records; review and compose a health resource binder of medical records and important healthcare resource information
· Assist in navigating established electronic medical records/portals
· Confirm and coordinate practitioner appointments
· Guide, assist and arrange for optimal living arrangements with home as the priority
· Assist with identifying, hiring, and supervising caregivers
We are your mentors and guides, here to help you navigate the healthcare system
As your liaison to the healthcare world, we provide one point of contact, and as your medical mentor and guide, we navigate the healthcare system together. We provide healthcare advocacy including personalized health and medical care coordination, situation-focused and episodic care guidance, assistance and coordination and management of resources.
Offering PEACE of MIND while saving you time!